Friday, April 10, 2009

The Spectacular Super Scootch!

Losin' It #10:

Just because you have your doctorate doesn't mean you know what you're talking about.

As promised in the post before last, The adventures of the Spectacular Super Scootch is here. Super Scootch is just like me in real life...except my skin doesn't turn to metal...I don't have awesome ninja skills...and I really try to avoid fighting nowadays, kind of...but I do hate politicians, crooks, thieves, and cheats.

He's taking all our Hamiltons!

Baron Von Bailout gets his hair cut at Hair Masters.


Old bologna smells surprisingly like sweaty feet and watermelon Jolly Ranchers.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that breaking someone's back over you knee is the sort of thing that makes you a good Peacebuilder. I would also like to add that the homeless person you brought into the house as your model for Baron Von Bailout made a puddle on the carpet. I know you wanted someone who already had the hairdo, but next time perhaps you could just use your imagination instead? He spent way too much time curling it in the bathroom every morning.

    ReplyDelete