Friday, April 3, 2009

The Introduction of Super Scootch!

Losin' It #8:

It's very hard to produce high quality widgets faster than ten per hour

The arrival of the Spectacular Super Scootch!

Superheroes always have such serious lives and attitudes. They are almost always muscle bound with incredibly fantastic super powers. In the world of Super Scootch, he is a virtually unknown entity with no real "brand" value. He doesn't wear a costume, and is not the guy that law enforcement, or the "powers that be" are always hoping will save the day. Super Scootch is no real fan of the "powers that be", and he has some real issues with authority in general. All he really cares about is what is right, fair, and just. Super Scootch does have a super power, which is the ability to change the skin on any one part, or his entire body as a whole, to Wolframium metal; more commonly known as Tungsten. The origin of this super power will be revealed in an upcoming origin posting. He does have suprisingly keen martial arts skills that were obtained during years of training with the Whoop Whoop Ninja clan. There isn't any daunting, serious drama in his life, and for the most part he is easy going and a bit lazy as his overweight physique will attest to, but he can and will kick some ass when he feels that the little man is getting screwed by the megalomaniacal machine.

Super Scootch is a big fan of beer.

1 comment:

  1. I believe I've spotted the hero known as Super Scootch before, though he was wearing a pair of flannel pants with a bit of a tear in the bottom, and I was able to see his boxer shorts. The boxer shorts had a repeating pattern of a mug of beer, which I thought to be very fitting for a Superhero of course. He shook his car keys to distract me and then ran off with my slice of pizza. It was my third slice and I really shouldn't have been eating it, so I owe my new bikini-ready body to YOU Super Scootch! My HERO!

    ReplyDelete