Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Inaugural Blog

This cartoon illustrates that as a Real Life Superhero, I battle the four main threats to humanity in this day and age: robots, vampires, aliens from other planets, and bail out banks.

I prefer fighting robots, vampires, and aliens to dealing with bail out banks.


There are several reasons to avoid robot domination, and this is one of them.Robots will steal your body and keep your brain alive by feeding it food with no nutritional value.
On my 40th birthday I made the decision to treat myself to a new car. As many people have experienced, buying a car can be very painful. The following comic illustrates some of the madcap antics that I experienced.
John was a total and complete idiot.

He really said I was the toughest kind of customer!  What a salesman!

FJ Cruisers ROCK! This is the end of my first post. Tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your InauguBlog, and welcome to the ranks of people-who-blog, even though I was told "that's SO 2005". I hope you can be more consistent than I am with your blogging, because the whole world needs to see the genius that is Scott Hale. I can't wait to see you start to collect followers, and then you will have a whole contingent of people who think of you as their leader. Do I get any kind of title if you are a leader? Do I get to be any kind of First Lady or anything? Because I hear when you're First Lady you get to order people around and get lots of new clothes and new dishes and matching silverware. If not First Lady, how about High Priestess? Maybe I'll just let you think of your own title for me, I mean, you're the creative one.

    You're awesome, and I'm pretty darn excited that I get to wake up next to you every day. You're better than stolen cheese.

    Love,
    Tashie

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work can't wait for you to publish something... under a buck please i'm cheap but your work is priceless, and funny

    ReplyDelete