Friday, February 13, 2009

Bail out-"Gaping hole in the economy".

Losin' It #3

Spanky McJiggles proves that bein' a clown ain't easy.
I noticed that Obama had cited that there is a gaping hole in the economy, I agree. I just worry that the government is widening the gaping hole rather than plugging it up. In this comic that I've prepared for your viewing pleasure lets pretend that it is one of those games where you're suppose to pick the one that doesn't belong. One of these groups is not not like the others, try to choose which one. I'll give you a hint, they aren't smiling.Bailout Bazookas are not yet available in stores.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know the answer, but before I tell you I want to know what I win. Also, I would like to congratulate you on being such a big boy. You posted this one all by yourself! And about now I'm wishing that I was working for one of those Bail Out Banks... can you please point me to the mountain of money I can slide down?

    ReplyDelete