Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trying to get syndicated or published sucks.

I started a comic strip that I was pitching to syndicators as a weekly comic strip for newspapers. I never achieved syndication, which is okay because newspapers are obsolete now anyway. I will be posting this and some others I've worked on in order with each post, along with other miscellaneous comics. This was originally titled "Extra Crunchy", but I later changed the name to "Losin' It" and that is what I was pitching and where I'll start.
Losin' it #1:Clowns make great pets.
I pulled into the 7 eleven the other day and the guy that worked there was out sweeping the parking lot. You would think that a guy that works at the gas station would recognize the dangers of smoking around the gas pumps and fumes, but I guess not...and it is completely possible to over-use the word "man".I shit you not, this really happened!

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, why you not show the awesome girlfriend in the car man? That would add new dimension to story man, how you want to protect awesome girlfriend and awesome children from being blown up by convenience store owner. THAT what make front page of paper, man. And where you think I go to smoke, when I supposed to be fifty feet away from front door? I check man, and fifty feet RIGHT AT GAS PUMP. I don't make the laws, man, but I follow them because I no rule breaker, man.

    Your Friend,
    Marlboro Muhammad

    ReplyDelete