Sunday, February 15, 2009

Loser Soup

Losin' it #4:

Pizza IS delicious, but one should resist the urge to eat it like this.
Here's another little project I was working on at one time. I have a lot of these that are started, but never finished...so...maybe I should finish some? We'll call this one Loser Soup.Everyone should have a pair of checkered shoes.Standing on tables is impolite.The fish really are taunting him. Fish are not as innocent as people think.Fish sticks are at their best when accompanied by macaroni and cheese.For safety reasons, never block access to your electrical fuse box.>These are my imaginary garage band friends.Click-it or Ticket, it's the law!In the Confederated States of Micronesia burping is an official form of currency.Dog urine is known to cleanse and purify the hair follicle.

1 comment:

  1. I'm appreciating your cartoons much more now that I discovered they will blow up to a readable size with a double click (just like on the Internet!), so I can put off my eye exam another year or too. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete