Monday, August 9, 2010

Trolls #1

This is the official re-launching of my comic blog. In the first year that I posted, there were random new things along with some of the old. After the past half year with virtually no new and entertaining items of awesomeness, I am re-focused on new projects that I am taking pretty seriously. My new adventures are 2 books that I am going to post a page at a time. Without giving away too much about them; the first is titled "Trolls" and the second is "The Sickness". I am going to alternate between the two and make every effort to post every couple of weeks or so. I'll probably throw something unrelated in every once in a long while just to keep things interesting. I hope you enjoy these stories and if you do, tell your friends and or start a fan club... or a fight club...or a primarily law abiding non-violent gang of interesting and positive followers of my blog...or not.

1 comment: