Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm not working on Saturday!

Losin' it # 27Valued employees should never underestimate the street value of a good plaque and recognition certificate. In addition to the Platypus, I am going to have a new ongoing comic...for now...though I can be a little erratic in regard to my committment to specific strips and subject matter...I'm going to make a real effort to focus my comic powers in this productive direction...that's right...I'll do that...for sure. Wow, how refreshing and stuff. I'll continue posting the rest of the Losin' it strips as well as the ongoing posts of the Platypus and this new strip 'Beamer and Blog'. Cool beans.

Some bosses are really not that great...and some should be poisoned...

All it takes to be boss at THIS place is a couple o' crab claws and a crustache.

Poisoning the boss will solve 99.9 percent of all workplace problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment