Friday, July 17, 2009

The Archives

Losin' it #23

'You don't seem like the salad type' is code for 'You're a fat pig clown

I've started quite a few comic strip ideas, only to abandon them later. It's not that I'm cold hearted or unfeeling. I still care about the abandonded strips, it was just the best thing for both of us. It may be hard for these cartoons to understand now, but I hope they will come to realize that it just wouldn't have worked out between us. I want nothing but the best for these lonely doodles so I'm posting some of them this time and next. Enjoy, I hope you'll be happy together.


This is exactly the reason why I consume only 100% Stolen Cheese.

Pupsicles are especially delicious after a vigorous day of tobogganing.

Ad on Craigslist next day: free to forever home, good dogs.  More hyper than I can handle.  Need someone willing to train.

1 comment:

  1. why are you putting my life in your comic strip? i want my royalities, that'll be 1% of nothing please. now i can retire when the checks come in!!!!

    ReplyDelete