Saturday, March 7, 2009

I octohate the octomom

Losin' It #6:

Poor Spanky McJiggles, he can't catch a break.
The Octomom has really gotten on my nerves and under my skin. The lady is a compulsive liar! She is obviously crazy as both of her parents have stated! She is completely irresponsible by having 14 children with no job and spending all of the money that she has received from a disability claim on plastic surgery! If most of these children don't grow up to be incarcerated felons, they will likely have mental health issues or extreme emotional problems from being raised by or anywhere near this nut job. Octomom you're octonuts and an octoirresponsible, octonarcisstic octodrama queen. I wish you would octodisappear.

The HORRIBLE OCTO MOM!  Run for your lives!

The worldwide debut of The Tash!

Yes! The Tash gave her a swift kick to the uterus and ripped her lips off!!!

2 comments:

  1. My honest, unbiased opinion is that The Tash is your best character yet, and definitely someone worth seeing MUCH more of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been checking your blog all week in anticipation of Octomom's debut. It was worth the wait! The Tash was awesome.

    ReplyDelete